The coal mine “Anna”, whose origins date back
to the first half of the nineteenth century,
operated until 2012, when the last ton of coal
was mined on April 11. In addition to the mine
itself, with shafts and other buildings, the
workers' housing estate, built in the years
1905-1925, has been preserved to this day.
Several dozen houses were then built, as well
as administration offices, a shopping center, a
canteen and other facilities.