The workers’ colony in Radlin was built at the
turn of the nineteenth and twentieth century
for the workers of the mine “Emma” (since
1949, "Marcel"), which had been operating for
many years in the town. The buildings of the
colony were erected in front of the mine.
There are houses of the executives of the
mine, dormitories, familoks, which are houses
for many families, designed for workers of
the heavy industry, or public buildings.
Among the designers of the colony were
famous architects, William Mueller and Hans