DETAILS OF THE TOURIST ATTRACTION
Category: Gastronomy

EM Restaurant


The restaurant is located only 2 km from the route A1 (by the road 789, direction Żarki-Myszków). In the spacious interior you can taste Polish, regional and Jewish cuisine specialities. All dishes are prepared with natural ingredients often originating from the restaurant garden.


Location
street Żarecka 72
Koziegłowy
Koziegłowy
Kraków-Częstochowa Jura
in the city/town
General Information
: restaurant
: Polish, regional, Jewish, Silesian
Contact data
: + 48 660 003 060
:
: biuro@restauracja-em.pl
: www.restauracja-em.pl
Prices & amenities
: air conditioning, car park, bicycle parking station
Availability
: whole year

Everyday 10:00 - 20:00 

Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.

Przejdź do strony logowania.

Attractions
Routes
Galleries
City audio tours
Zapraszamy na audiowycieczkę po Koziegłowach!
Nearby
Koziegłowy
The church of Saint Mary Magdalene and Corpus Christi in Koziegłowy was built in the fifteenth century. It is located on a promontory at the confluence of the rivers of Sarni Stok and Boży Stok. It was then when the brick presbytery was erected, which was decorated with unusual Gothic wall paintings depicting the scenes of Passion. In later times, a nave and a defensive tower were added. Inside you will find many interesting monuments, mostly in the Baroque style.
Koziegłowy
The history of Koziegłowy dates back to the fourteenth or fifteenth century, when one of the representatives of the Lis family received a foundation charter, allowing him to set up a town between the rivers of Sarni Stok and Boży Stok, which are right tributaries of the Warta. From those times, an urban layout including a market square and seven streets going out of it have been preserved. The partly Gothic parish church of Saint Mary Magdalene is worth seeing. It is located east of the market square. It stands next to the townhouse from the nineteenth century.
Koziegłowy
The church of Saint Barbara in Koziegłowy is situated outside the historical center of the town, in the northern suburbs. This church was built in 1670. It was founded by Foundations Stanisław's Kawiecki's and his wife, Barbara of Przerębskich, as part of a hospital for the poor. The church have rather an unusual form of architecture, because in later times a hospital building was added to the original chapel. The church, both outside and inside, has retained its Baroque character.
Koziegłówki
The parish of Saint Anthony of Padua in Koziegłówki can boast of its origins going back to the Middle Ages. However, the current parish church is a little over 100 years old. As a matter of fact, it was built in the style of the Italian Renaissance, in the years 1900-1907. Inside there are, among others, Baroque altars and other antique furnishing. In Koziegłówki a colorful Easter tradition of "Turks" has been preserved.
Cynków
The church of Saint Lawrence in Cynków (near Koziegłowy) was built in the seventeenth century. What fairly unusual, we know the name of the builder. It was Walenty Ruray, a carpenter from Pyskowice. The wooden building was erected in a special vertical-post log construction. That is the only church in Silesia built in this way. The walls and roof are covered with shingle. Above the roof, there is a metal turret.
See more
The 'Silesian Tastes' Culinary Route
Częstochowa
Two-storey restaurant tempts with its own beer and exceptional cuisine with well-known regional dishes such as buttermil... More>>
Częstochowa
The restaurant is located in a city centre, in historic cellars of City Hall.
Tarnowskie Góry
Restauracja Hotel Opera to dobra kuchnia i profesjonalna obsługa. Restauracja gwarantuje produkty najwyższej jakości, pr... More>>
Accommodation
Markowice
Margos Inn has 65 beds in rooms 1, 2, 3, 4. The rooms have TV. There is Wi-Fi Internet access. On site parking. In the price of accommodation includes breakfast. We cordially invite you
See more